Sunday 1 April 2012

Easter Goody Bags.

I love making these goody bags, they are very effective but such a simple idea.
They are also suitable to hide in the garden  if you have an Easter Egg Hunt.
The cellophane bags can be brought at a supermarket or over the Internet.
These ones are mini bags which I have put mini malteaster bunnies in, they can be bought in packs of five, but be aware they are highly addictive and I had to buy several packs. The little eggs are ones which are about this time of year.
I used sizzix dies which I purchased from  www.craftbuddiespapercrafts.co.uk  for the tops of the bags, it was very technical to get the right size, lay the cellophane bag on the dies and use the one that is just a bit bigger, see lots of good tips here!!
I have stamped and punched out sayings using stampin up products then layered them onto scalloped punch outs.
Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment