Monday 20 June 2011

Filofax Dividers

These divider's I make that fit Filofax's have proved to be very popular. When I was asked to make the ones below they had to be purple and have butterflies on them somewhere, I hope I have achieved that. The paper I used is from the Flutterby friends collection
 I decided to add the pocket that holds business cards to make the dividers more personal for the person I was making them for. I measured how big the business card was then added a little bit. To make the window I cut a rectangle aperture then put acetate behind it.
To finish the dividers I inked all round the edges added faux stitching then punched in the holes

3 comments:

  1. Great idea!!! Can I ask what hole punch do you use for your Filofax dividers? I'm just looking to purchase one and I'm not sure about the genuine Filofax hole punches, as they don't seem to get very good reviews :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the hole punch I used is my Crop-A-Dile II. I simply measured where the holes needed to be. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sheryl, I will have a look at one of those, thanks for your help :)

    ReplyDelete