Wednesday 20 April 2011

Cupcake Box

I am so pleased with how this came together, it looks even better than I thought it would. I have been looking for this template for a while now, those of you who know me will know how I love templates, I usually make my own up but I could not get my head round this cupcake, I could not get the top right so I decided to buy one.
I used a HOTP template which I got from http://www.thatscrafty.co.uk/ I  recommend this site to everyone, their service is fantastic, they are so friendly and helpful, P&P is reasonable and delivery is extremely quick. I rang and left a message with them late afternoon when my computer would not let me finish paying for my order, they phoned me back first thing the next day and I received my template the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment